Physician Job Search
You can provide high quality care in a state of the art facility when you join Washington Regional Medical Center, the flagship facility of a comprehensive healthcare system.
Northwest Arkansas residents consistently rank Washington Regional as the hospital of choice for overall quality, highly trained doctors and nurses, and care in a variety of specialty areas from senior health to cardiology to women’s services.
Nationally recognized as one of the best places to live, Northwest Arkansas and Washington Regional are a winning combination you deserve to experience.
Did you know?
- Washington Regional is licensed for 366 beds, has over 2000 employees, and more than 350 physicians representing 32 medical and surgical specialties.
- Originally built in 2002, Washington Regional Medical Center recently completed a $64 million expansion that includes, a new fifth floor, expanded Emergency Department, Center for Seniors, Center for Support Services and expanded kitchen and pharmacy.
- With over 50,000 visits annually, our Emergency Department is one of the busiest in the state. This expanded facility includes six new trauma rooms, additional treatment rooms (increasing the total room count to 46), two waiting areas and additional triage rooms.
- Washington Regional was one of the first hospitals in Northwest Arkansas to implement an electronic medical record (EMR). Physicians can access a patient’s EMR from their offices, homes or any computer in the hospital. Physician order entry is being activated fall 2008.
- Our Pictural Archival Communication System (PACS) allows physicians secured web access for review of radiology images from their offices and homes, as well as on any computer in the hospital.
- Pat Walker Center for Seniors opened in Spring 2008 and houses the Washington Regional Clinic for Senior Health including a Parkinson’s Disease Clinic, Washington Regional Memory Clinic, Washington Regional Center for Exercise, and an Education Center.
- In recent years, our community has been ranked among the nation's most livable by Forbes, Kiplinger Report and Money Magazine.
- Our area features old, tree-filled neighborhoods, some of the best schools in the state, cultural events, and nightlife. Majestic bluffs, shimmering lakes and rivers and rolling hills provide the perfect backdrop for participating in outdoor activities in Northwest Arkansas.
- Fayetteville Chamber of Commerce had been accredited United States Chamber of Commerce with 3 Stars, ranking in the top 3% of all Chambers in the United States. Accredited Chambers are those Chambers that are dedicated to:
- Reviewing, improving and promoting strong business practices;
- Supporting principles of free enterprise and promoting pro-growth policies at the federal, state and local levels;
- Establishing best practices and staying in-step with industry changes; and
- By becoming accredited, are recognized for leadership and outstanding contributions to the community.
Physician Practice Opportunities
We are currently accepting CVs for the following specialties:
- Family Practice
Please use our Job Search for more details. Interested professionals in these or other opportunities not listed should contact Employment Manager Melissa Williams at 479-463-1066, by cell at 479-466-6374, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.