Health Partners is a Physician-Hospital Organization (PHO) comprised of Washington Regional Medical Center, Omega Physicians Group, Allied Health Professionals, and Outpatient Surgical Facilities. The primary purpose of Health Partners is threefold:
- To promote and develop quality medical services and care in the community.
- To promote and enhance the access, quality, cost-effectiveness, and efficient delivery of healthcare in the community.
- To maintain and enhance managed care arrangements among healthcare providers, payers, and patients.
Health Partners Contracts:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Source PPO
- True Blue PPO
- Health Advantage HMO
- BlueAdvantage Administrators
- Arkansas Municipal League (Hospital and Washington Regional Specialists Only)
- City of Siloam Springs
- Coventry / First Health / Mailhandlers
- HPO Ltd.
- Humana Choice PPO and HMO (Medicare Advantage products)
- Humana Veterans Healthcare Services
- Multiplan / PHCS
- PPO Next
- Preferred Community Choice
- Simmons Foods
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Health Care
- USA MCO
These contracts represent access to more than 125 insurance companies selling managed care products.
54 West Sunbridge Drive
Fayetteville, AR 72703
Phone: (479) 463-2597
Fax (479) 463-2599
Map and Driving Directions