Faith In Action
Mission: Faith in Action is a volunteer-based organization providing homebound seniors with free non-medical services to help promote their independence, dignity and quality of life.
Faith in Action strives to:
- Inspire others to help homebound seniors.
- Ensure that others in the community know and understand what Faith in Action does.
- Be the leader in volunteer-based non-medical services to senior adults.
- Be a financially stable organization.
Faith in Action:
- Treats others with love, care, compassion, respect and honesty.
- Inspires volunteers and community members to use their gifts and talents to help others.
- Is a good steward of all resources.
Service Area & Services
Faith In Action services are provided throughout Benton and Washington counties.
- Telephone Calls
- Friendly Visits
- Chore Assistance
- Minor Home Repairs
- Presidential Greetings
- Holiday Projects
- Yard Work
- Bill Paying/Paperwork Organizing
- MD Appointments
- Beauty Shop Appointments
- Grocery Shopping
- Church Activities
There must be an available volunteer in the near vicinity of a potential client in order to begin providing services to them.
Recognition: 2014 Washington Regional Eagle Award Recipient
If the local schools are closed or the roads are unsafe, the Faith in Action offices will be closed.
Other Local Resources
- United Way of Northwest Arkansas Dial 211
- Ozark Regional Transit 800-865-5901
- Bella Vista Courtesy Van 479-855-7663
- NWA Taxi Cab Company 479-636-6600
Contact Faith In Action
1101 N. Woolsey Avenue
Fayetteville, AR 72703
2706 E Central Ave
Bentonville, AR 72712
Map and Driving Directions