Welcome to the Washington Regional Endocrinology Clinic! We are honored you have chosen us for your Endocrinology needs and are excited to partner with you in achieving your best health.
Drs. Kilpatrick and Hawkins have completed extensive specialty training in diabetes, thyroid, bone, and other hormone conditions and are ready to help you manage your health.
What you can expect from us:
- We will ask detailed questions about your medical history and symptoms in order to tailor your treatment to your unique needs.
- If you are being treated for diabetes we will always review your blood sugar data at each visit (by either downloading your glucometer, reviewing handwritten blood sugar logs, download of insulin pumps/CGM). Be sure to bring this with you to every appointment.
- We will often discuss your nutrition choices/excercise habits. This is not to place blame but to help you manage your diabetes and weight to the best of your ability.
- We rely heavily on lab results to help tailor your treatment/make a diagnosis.
- We will combine your symptoms, exam findings, lab results, and imaging results (Ultrasound, CT/MRI) in order to make a diagnosis and treatment plan for you.
- We aim to provide timely healthcare, including office visits, prescription refills, and returning phone calls/messages.
About Our Physicians
C. Rachel Kilpatrick
Dr. Kilpatrick, a native of Fayetteville, earned her medical degree from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. She completed her residency in internal medicine at Washington University in St. Louis, Mo., where she also completed fellowship in endocrinology, diabetes and metabolism.
A member of the American Diabetes Association and the Endocrine Society, Dr. Kilpatrick specializes in disorders of the endocrine glands, including diabetes, thyroid disease, adrenal disease, pituitary disease and metabolic bone disease.
Dr. Hawkins earned her medical degree from Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans, LA. She completed her residency in internal medicine at Wake Forest University School of Medicine in Winston-Salem, NC, where she also completed fellowship in endocrinology and metabolism.
82 W. Sunbridge Dr.
Fayetteville, AR 72703
Map and Directions