Complete Medical Care for the entire family. Serving Harrison and surrounding communities.
- Care for every age from newborn to elderly
- Advanced state of the art medical treatments and wellness care
- Medical care at hospital and all nursing homes in Harrison, Arkansas
- Full service clinic, on-site lab and x-ray, lung testing, EKG and heart monitoring
- Colonoscopy and Upper Endoscopy services
- In office minor surgical procedures and urgent care
- Electronic medical records and prescriptions
- Chronic Care including Diabetes, Lung Disease, Heart Disease, Arthritis, Dermatology, and Psychiatric
- Preventative and Wellness Visits
Same day urgent care available
My Health Portal
Harrison Family Practice Clinic is open Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
After Hours Care
Please call 870-741-8247 for the on-call physician after business hours.
Timely Message Response Policy
Telephone or electronic portal messages received during business hours will be returned before the end of the same day. Messages received after hours or on weekends will be returned on the next business day.
Harrison Family Practice Clinic
715 West Sherman Street, Ste G
Harrison, AR 72601
Office Phone: 870-741-8247
After Hours On-Call Physician: 870-741-8247
Map and Driving Directions
(Turn up hill at intersection of 65 B at Master Chef/Burger King onto Spruce. Make left on Sherman to the Harrison Medical Park to your left.)