Mission: Faith in Action is a volunteer-based organization providing homebound seniors with free non-medical services to help promote their independence, dignity and quality of life.
Faith in Action strives to:
- Inspire others to help homebound seniors.
- Ensure that others in the community know and understand what Faith in Action does.
- Be the leader in volunteer-based non-medical services to senior adults.
- Be a financially stable organization.
Faith in Action:
- Treats others with love, care, compassion, respect and honesty.
- Inspires volunteers and community members to use their gifts and talents to help others.
- Is a good steward of all resources.
Service Area & Services
Faith In Action services are provided throughout Benton and Washington counties.
- Telephone Calls
- Friendly Visits
- Chore Assistance
- Minor Home Repairs
- Presidential Greetings
- Holiday Projects
- Yard Work
- Bill Paying/Paperwork Organizing
- MD Appointments
- Beauty Shop Appointments
- Grocery Shopping
- Church Activities
There must be an available volunteer in the near vicinity of a potential client in order to begin providing services to them.
If the local schools are closed or the roads are unsafe, the Faith in Action offices will be closed.
Other Local Resources
- United Way of Northwest Arkansas Dial 211
- Ozark Regional Transit 800-865-5901
- Bella Vista Courtesy Van 479-855-7663
- NWA Taxi Cab Company 479-636-6600
Contact Faith In Action
12 E. Appleby Road
Fayetteville, AR 72703
2706 E Central Ave
Bentonville, AR 72712
Map and Driving Directions