Designed for those 55 and older, Washington Regional’s 55PLUS program offers an extraordinary package of health related services, wellness information, and discounts. There are no membership fees or dues, and all of its services are either complimentary or offered at discount prices. By joining 55PLUS, you can stay connected with men and women in your community that have interests similar to your own.
Benefits of joining 55PLUS include:
- Complimentary seminars on such topics as arthritis, heart disease, nutrition, medication management, osteoporosis, caring for an aging loved one, and many other subjects.
- Discounts with various area merchants. 10% discount and complimentary coffee and tea at the Washington Regional Medical Center cafeteria. Discounted membership at Washington Regional Exercise Center. In order to receive the discounts, please present your 55PLUS card.
- Health For Life, a complimentary quarterly newsletter, will be sent to you to keep you informed. The newsletter includes information on upcoming special events such as health screenings and seminars, new features that have been added to 55PLUS, upcoming classes and support groups, informative articles on health, an updated listing of local merchants that provide discounts to members, and much more.
- Advance registration at Washington Regional Medical Center is available if you are scheduled for an inpatient admission. Obtain and complete a registration form from the 55PLUS office at Washington Regional Medical Center. When you arrive at the admissions office, it will only be necessary for us to verify this information and for you to sign a few forms. Don’t forget to bring your 55PLUS card to let us know that you’ve been through advance registration and your insurance cards.
- A 55PLUS Representative will be available to assist you and answer your questions while staying at Washington Regional Medical Center.
- Complimentary guest meal coupons will be delivered to your room for a visiting family member or friend to use in our cafeteria. You will recieve these tickets one time during each inpatient stay.
- 55PLUS provides you with all these services and it does not cost you anything to enroll. Enroll yourself, a family member, or a friend today and start enjoying these benefits. Please call or write the 55PLUS office and we will be happy to send you an application. Once your application is processed, we will send you a membership card so that you can start taking advantage of the services and benefits offered exclusively to members of 55PLUS.
Washington Regional Medical Center
3215 N. North Hills Blvd.
Fayetteville, AR 72703
Phone (479) 463-1178
Map and Driving Directions