Always looking to the future, Washington Regional recognized the increasing need for advanced Senior Health services for a cherished segment of our community - individuals aged 65 and beyond.
To meet the current and expected demand for senior health services, and to raise the overall standard of senior care, Washington Regional opened the Pat Walker Center for Seniors, located on the corner of North Hills Blvd. and Appleby Road. Today, we are one of the leading centers for senior health in Northwest Arkansas.
Senior Care Services
The 38,000 square foot Center houses the following services:
- Senior Health Clinic
- Washington Regional Memory Clinic, specializing in memory disorders
- The Parkinson's disease Clinic, for patients with advanced Parkinson's or Huntington's disease.
- Center for Exercise, fully accessible to individuals with handicaps. Services include a warm-water swimming pool, heated therapy pool, and state-of-the-art fitness and weight equipment. Personal training services and fitness classes are also available. This service helps provide safe exercise for improved senior health.
- An Education Center which houses a health resource library and a large conference room designed to host community events for seniors.
- Offices of Faith in Action, a volunteer-based, non-profit organization that provides non-medical services to homebound, an important part of any senior health program.