General Visiting Hours
Washington Regional is committed to providing a safe, secure, quiet and
healing environment for our patients and their visitors.
- So that patients may rest, visiting hours end each day at 9:00 p.m.
- All of the hospital’s main entrances, with the exception of the
Emergency Department, close at 9:00 p.m. and do not reopen until
4:30 a.m. the following day. Visitors who are already in the hospital
can exit, but anyone who wants to enter the hospital after 9:00 p.m.
will need to enter at the Emergency Department.
- The Emergency Department entrance, located at the east side of the
hospital, is open 24 hours a day.
- An adult must always accompany children under age 12 in any
area of the hospital. There are no areas in which children may be
- There is no hospital restriction of visitors based on color, race,
religion, sex or sexual orientation.
Visiting Hours for Intensive Care and Cardiac Care
Your cooperation with our established visiting hours is appreciated along
with the trust you place in us to give the best care possible to your loved one.
Please limit visitors to three at a time. Only designated support persons
9:00 p.m. - 9:00 a.m.